Increasing demand for fuel efficient vehicles recently due to rising gasoline and diesel prices is a factor expected to drive the growth of the global market.
DOUGLAS, ISLE OF MAN, Nov. 1, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Electric Vehicle Battery Reuse and Recycling Market Sizing Analysis:
The global EV Battery Reuse and Recycling market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over XX% during the forecast period 2018-2028. Increasing concerns about the environmental impact of car batteries and the need for sustainable mobility solutions are expected to drive market growth.
Electric vehicle batteries can be reused and recycled for a variety of applications, e.g. B. for energy storage, grid stabilization and load leveling. Recycling electric vehicle batteries helps reduce the environmental impact of car batteries and conserves natural resources.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has had a significant impact on the EV battery reuse and recycling market. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period (2018-2028).
The outbreak of COVID-19 has led to a drop in demand for electric vehicles as consumers shift their focus to essential goods and services. This has led to a decrease in the production of electric vehicles and consequently a decrease in demand for the batteries used in these vehicles. However, the market is expected to recover from the impact of the pandemic as the auto industry recovers.
Compare and choose your best fitting market report here – https://douglasinsights.com/electric-vehicle-battery-reuse-and-recycling-market
Segments included in the report:
By battery type
• Lithium-ion batteries
• Lithium battery chemistry
• Construction of lithium-ion batteries
• A thorough method of recycling lithium-ion batteries used in a spent lithium-ion battery recycling process
• Manufacturers of lithium-ion batteries
• Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries
• Recycling of nickel metal hydride batteries
• Consumer Electronics
• Electric vehicles
• lead-acid batteries
• Recycling of lead-acid batteries
By EV type
• Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
• Operation of hybrid electric vehicles
• Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
• Operation of a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV)
• Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV)
According to end use
• Passenger cars
• environmental factors
• Commercial vehicle
• Types of electric vehicles
• Energy storage
• Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) technology
• Batteries for electric cars and energy storage
• Consumer Electronics
Electric Vehicle Battery Reuse and Recycling Market Drivers:
Rising demand for fuel efficient vehicles due to rising cost of gasoline and diesel is expected to drive the global market over the forecast period. In addition, demand for thermal cooling, energy-efficient battery-powered devices, and strict emissions and fuel regulations can stimulate the market. In addition, the high production of electric vehicles and efforts to reduce dependence on fossil fuels could support the market in its efforts. However, the market is hampered by high start-up costs and the lack of battery recycling facilities. In addition, despite efforts to limit emissions, the safety risks associated with the collection and disposal of batteries can hamper the market.
The North American market for EV battery reuse and recycling is expected to generate USD XX million by 2028. The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period.
Growing environmental concerns related to battery waste disposal are expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Electric vehicles are powered by lithium-ion batteries, which can be harmful to the environment if not disposed of properly. Recycling and reusing these batteries helps reduce this environmental threat.
Custom-made products or specific data? Inquiry here – https://douglasinsights.com/static/contact-us
Key Players Profiled in the Market Report:
The Electric Vehicle Battery Reuse and Recycling market report provides detailed profiles of the major players operating in the market. The key players profiled in the report are:
• ACCUREC-RECYCLING GMBH
• AMERICAN MANGANESE INC.
• BATTERY SOLUTIONS LLC
• BMW GROUP
• CHINA LITHIUM BATTERY TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. (CALB)
• G&P BATTERIES
• LI-CYCLE CORP.
• NISSAN MOTOR CO.,LTD.
• RETRIEV TECHNOLOGIES
• TOSHIBA CORP.
These players have developed various strategies to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Key questions answered in this report
• Covid-19 Impact Analysis on Global Electric Vehicle Battery Reuse and Recycling Industry.
• What are the current market trends and dynamics in the Electric Vehicle Battery Reuse and Recycling market and the valuable opportunities for emerging players?
• What is driving the Electric Vehicle Battery Reuse and Recycling market?
• What are the key challenges for market growth?
• Which segment will exhibit the fastest CAGR over the forecast period?
• Which product type segment has a larger market share and why?
• Are low- and middle-income economies investing in the EV battery reuse and recycling market?
• Key growth areas based on regions, types, applications and end users
• What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa?
Unique data points of this report
• Statistics on the reuse and recycling of electric vehicle batteries and their expenditure worldwide
• Recent trends in different regions regarding the adoption of EV battery reuse and recycling across all industries
• Notable developments in the industry
• Attractive range of investments for segments and regions
• Comparative scenario for all segments for the years 2018 (actual) and 2028 (forecast)
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Summary
1.1. Market Snapshot
1.2. Global & Segmental Market Estimates & Forecasts, 2019-2027 (Billion USD)
1.2.1. Global EV Battery Thermal Management Systems Market by Region, 2019-2027 (Billion USD)
1.2.2. Global EV Battery Thermal Management Systems Market, by System Type, 2019-2027 (Billion USD)
1.2.3. Global Electric Vehicle Battery Thermal Management Systems Market, by Application, 2019-2027 (Billion USD)
1.3. key trends
1.4. estimation methodology
1.5. research assumption
Chapter 2. Global Electric Vehicle Battery Thermal Management System Market Definition and Scope
2.1. the aim of the study
2.2. Market Definition and Scope
2.2.1. scope of the study
2.2.2. industry development
2.3. Years considered for the study
2.4. currency conversion rates
Chapter 3. Global Electric Vehicle Battery Thermal Management System Market Dynamics
3.1. EV Battery Thermal Management Market Impact Analysis (2019-2027)
3.1.1. market leader
22.214.171.124. Increasing acceptance of electric vehicles
126.96.36.199. Increasing government initiatives to stimulate the economy and improve infrastructure
3.1.2. market challenges
188.8.131.52. Fast charging generates more heat
3.1.3. market opportunities
184.108.40.206. Increasing technological progress in the field of battery management
Chapter 4. Global Analysis of EV Battery Thermal Management System Market Industry
4.1. Porter’s 5 Force model
4.1.1. bargaining power of suppliers
4.1.2. bargaining power of buyers
4.1.3. Threat of newcomers
4.1.4. Threat by proxy
4.1.6. Futuristic Approach to Porter’s 5 Forces Model (2018-2027)
4.2. PEST analysis
4.3. Investment Adoption Model
4.4. Analyst recommendation and conclusion
Chapter 5. Global EV Battery Thermal Management Systems Market by System Type
5.1. Market Snapshot
5.2. Global EV Battery Thermal Management Systems Market by System Type, Performance – Potential Analysis
5.3. Global Electric Vehicle Battery Thermal Management Systems Market Estimates and Forecasts, by System Type 2018-2027 (USD Billion)
5.4. Electric Vehicle Battery Thermal Management Systems Market, Sub-Segment Analysis
Chapter 6. Global EV Battery Thermal Management Systems Market by Application
6.1. Market Snapshot
6.2. Global EV Battery Thermal Management Systems Market by Application, Performance – Potential Analysis
6.3. Global EV Battery Thermal Management Systems Market Estimates and Forecasts by Application 2018-2027 (USD Billion)
6.4. Electric Vehicle Battery Thermal Management Systems Market, Sub-Segment Analysis
6.4.1. passenger vehicle
6.4.2. commercial vehicle
*Other companies can be added in the detailed report.
Access Full Market Research Report Here – https://douglasinsights.com/electric-vehicle-battery-reuse-and-recycling-market
Set a budget for a custom project and see offers from publishers around the world – https://douglasinsights.com/projects
Know the Pain & Gain of Consumer: Value Proposition Canvas – https://douglasinsights.com/blog/the-value-proposition-canvas-how-to-manage-consumer-pains-and-gains
About Douglas Insights
Douglas Insights UK Limited is the first company to compare market research reports by table of contents, price, ratings and page count. We understand the value of time. Productivity and efficiency are possible when you make quick and confident decisions. With our advanced algorithm, filters and comparison engine, you can simultaneously compare your favorite reports based on publisher rating, release date, price and spreadsheet list. Our data portal allows you to find and review reports from multiple publishers. You can evaluate numerous reports on the same screen and select the sample for your best match.
+ +44 7624 248772
email us here
Visit us on social media: