Forecasts by charge type (unidirectional charging, bidirectional charging), by application (peak power sales, spinning reserves, base load power), by vehicle type (battery electric vehicle (BEV), fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV), plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) , Other), by Service (Ancillary Services, Active Power Support, Backup Energy for Home, Reactive Power Compensation, Other), by Solution (Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE), Power Conversion Equipment (PCE), V2G Smart Meter, Home Energy Management ( HEM) systems, Dynamic Load Management (DLM), others) AND regional and leading national market analysis PLUS leading company analysis AND COVID-19 impact and recovery pattern analysis.
NEW YORK, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the Vehicle to Grid (V2G) Market Report 2023-2033 – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06364057/? utm_source=GNW
That Vehicle to Grid (V2G) Market Report 2023-2033: This report will prove invaluable to leading companies seeking new revenue streams as they seek to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It is useful for companies looking to expand into other industries or expand their existing operations in a new region.
The concept of parked cars generating electricity for the grid is known as Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) technology
Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) refers to a system in which plug-in electric vehicles (PEVs), such as battery electric vehicles (BEVs), plug-in hybrids (PHEVs), and hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs) , communicate with the grid to sell demand-response services by feeding power back into the grid or throttling their charge rate. EVs with V2G storage capability can store and deliver electricity from renewable energy sources such as solar and wind, with performance varying with weather and time of day. Vehicles that can be plugged into an outlet can use V2G. PEVs, which include battery electric cars (BEVs) and plug-in hybrids, are commonly referred to as plug-in electric vehicles (PEVs) (PHEV). With 95% of cars parked at any given time, electric vehicle batteries could be used to allow power to flow from the car to the power distribution grid and back. According to an assessment of the potential revenue associated with V2G, vehicle owners could earn $454, $394, or $318 per year depending on whether their average daily drive was 20, 40, or 60 miles (32, 64, or 97 km). Sufficient government support provided.
North America has the largest market share and also shows important growth during the forecast period
On a regional basis, North America holds the largest market share and also shows important growth during the forecast period. Two important elements driving market expansion are early adoption of new technologies and public awareness of environmental issues. Incentives offered by the government to encourage electric vehicle adoption in the region. In addition, local automakers offer long-term guarantees to their customers, which is expected to support the market growth. The US government expects to invest $750 million in electric vehicle infrastructure in 2022 as part of the country’s long-term commitment to reducing emissions. Similarly, the Canadian government is investing heavily in V2G infrastructure development.
What Questions Should You Ask Yourself Before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) market developing?
• What is driving and restraining the Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) market?
• How will each Vehicle to Grid (V2G) submarket segment grow during the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
• How will the market share of each Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) sub-market develop from 2023 to 2033?
• What will be the main drivers for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
• Will leading Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) markets largely follow macroeconomic dynamics or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographic region will be the market leader in 2033?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry develop between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) projects happening now and in the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialization to further scale the Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) market?
• Where is the Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) market going and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment opportunities for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for propelling organizations onto a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to figure out how this will impact the Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) market today and over the next 10 years:
• Our 320-page report features 167 tables and 162 charts/graphs exclusively for you.
• The report highlights the top lucrative areas of the industry for you to address – NOW.
• It includes an in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the most important successful trends, changes and sales forecasts of your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) market will evolve over the next 10 years and in line with the fluctuations of the economic recession and COVID-19 recovery. This market is more critical today than it has been at any time in the last 10 years.
Forecasts up to 2033 and other analyzes show commercial prospects
• In addition to sales forecasts up to 2033, our new study provides you with current results, growth rates and market shares.
• You will find original analysis with business prospects and developments.
• Discover qualitative analysis (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) prices and current developments.
This report provides data analysis and invaluable insights into how COVID-19 is impacting the industry and your business. This report discusses four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely “V”, “L”, “W” and “U”.
Segments covered in the report
Market segment by charging type
• Unidirectional charging
• Bi-directional charging
Market segment by application
• Top Performance Sales
• Spinning Reserves
• Base load power
Market segment by vehicle type
• Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
• Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV)
• Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
• Different vehicle type
Market segment by service
• Ancillary Services
• Active performance support
• Home backup energy
• Reactive power compensation
• Other services
Market segment by solution
• Supply Facilities for Electric Vehicles (EVSE)
• Power Conversion Equipment (PCE)
• Intelligent V2G meters
• Home Energy Management Systems (HEM).
• Dynamic load management (DLM)
• Other solutions
In addition to the sales forecasts for the entire global market and segments, you will also find sales forecasts for four regional and 20 leading national markets:
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of the Middle East and Africa
The report also profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) market, 2023 to 2033, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• AC drive
• Coritech Services Inc
• Denso Corporation
• Endesa SA
• EnerDel, Inc.
• Energie Baden-Württemberg AG (EnBW)
• Engie Group
• EV grid
• Hitachi Ltd
•Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
• NextEra Energy, Inc. (NEE)
• Nissan Motor Company Ltd
• NRG Energy Inc
• NUVVE LTD
• OVO Energy Ltd.
• PGandE Corporation
Global total revenue for Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) market from 2023 to 2033 in terms of value, the market will surpass US$1,158 million in 2023, according to our work. We predict strong revenue growth through 2033. Our work identifies which companies have the greatest potential. Discover their skills, progression and commercial prospects that will help you stay on top.
How will Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) Market Report 2023 to 2033 help you?
In summary, our 320-page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue Forecasts to 2033 for the Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) Market, 2023 to 2033 Market, with forecasts for charger type, service, solution, vehicle type, application and company size, each at global and regional levels – discover the prospects of Industry to find the most lucrative places for investment and income.
• Revenue Forecasts to 2033 for Four Regional and 20 Major National Markets – See Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) Market Forecasts, 2023 to 2033 Market in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA. The market in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, Great Britain, Italy, China, India, Japan and Australia, among others, is also forecast.
• Prospects for established companies and those planning to enter the market – including company profiles for 15 major companies involved in the Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) market, 2023 to 2033.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06364057/?utm_source=GNW
About report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research data you need—instantly and in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001